Photography Courses & Workshops
Focus On: Lightroom Beginner
Saturday 23rd September 17
This technical course is aimed at beginners to Lightroom and those wishing to refresh previous knowledge.
The course will cover the basic Lightroom features and techniques that you can use to adjust, correct and enhance your photographs, and how to catalogue and organise your library of images.
What You Will Need
- No requirements. We provide iMac computers with Lightroom for you to use during the course.
What You Will Learn
- Basic overview of the display, interface and controls of Lightroom.
- Working with images in the RAW format.
- Adjustments such as levels, curves, colour correction, lens correction etc.
- Printing and publishing your photographs covering sizing, colour management and watermarking.
- Manage your workflow through cataloguing, archiving etc.
For more information contact Conor at