Photography Courses & Workshops
Focus On: Lightroom Intermediate
Saturday 10th February 18
This technical course is aimed at those have completed the beginner’s Lightroom course or those who have experience with Lightroom and are already familiar with the topics covered in the beginner’s course.
The intermediate course will take your Lightroom knowledge to the next level, gaining a greater understanding and unlocking the mystery of Lightroom catalogues, collections and rating for archiving your images.
What You Will Need
- We provide iMac computers with Lightroom for you to use during the course.
- Participants must have completed a 'Focus On: Lighroom Beginner' course, or have previous experience and knowledge in basic Lightroom techniques, controls and production.
What You Will Learn
- How to import into catalogues and create new catalogues.
- Exporting images with Lightroom catalogues.
- How to create and work with smart and quick collections, and collection sets.
- How to rate your images using keywords, star rating, colour rating and setting flags.
For more information contact Conor at