Photography Courses & Workshops
Focus On: Printing Your Black & White Negatives
Saturday 18th November 17
Learn how to get the best out of your previously taken black and white negatives in a full-day hands on session aimed at understanding the potential of black and white photographic printing.
What You Will Need
- You must bring your own 35mm processed negatives.
What You Will Learn
- Process your roll of film to contact sheets.
- Produce an edit from your contact sheet.
- How to achieve the correct exposure and tonal range of your print and how to enhance certain aspects of the image.
- Set the correct printing grade and split grade.
- Pre-Flashing the paper and printing on different papers (e.g resin, coated, single grade, multigrade and fibre papers)
- Gain knowledge of printing with traditional black and white darkroom techniques.
For more information contact Conor at