Photography Courses & Workshops
Stage 3: Portrait Photography
Saturday 14th April 18 - Saturday 28th April 18
This course is aimed at people wishing to further develop their knowledge and practice of Portrait Photography. It will help you to create professional lighting set ups, to correctly compose a portrait, to portray the subject's life and personality, and develop a personal style, confidence and technique.
What You Will Need
- Participants must have completed a 'Stage 2: Review' session with our Belfast Exposed tutor team. This session is the final part of the 'Stage 2: Develop & Review Your Photography Practice' course, but it can also be booked separately. Contact for more information.
What You Will Learn
- Experience and knowledge on portrait photography.
- How to create a professional lighting set up.
- How to correctly compose a portrait.
- How to create soft, flattering light for your subject.
- How to use reflectors and flash to light your subject.
- Wide experimentation in response to weekly creative assignments.
- Develop a substantial portfolio of professional standard work with the help and guidance of the Belfast Exposed tutors.
For more information contact Conor at