Home > Exhibitions - Past
- EXCHANGE GALLERY: Contacts from the Archive - Artists: Belfast Exposed Archive Interns
- 17/12/10 - 18/01/11
- Shadow Play - Hans-Peter Feldman
- 21/10/10 - 20/12/10
- Shadowlands - Zadoc Nava
- 27/08/10 - 08/10/10
- EXCHANGE GALLERY: I Felt I'd Been Here Before - Colin Gee
- 26/08/10 - 08/10/10
- Daniel Jewesbury and Aisling O'Beirn -
- 02/07/10 - 13/08/10
- Playgrounds - Harri Palviranta and CJ Clarke
- 22/04/10 - 18/06/10
- Exchange Mechanism -
- 11/02/10 - 09/04/10
EXCHANGE GALLERY: Will we be there?
- Zoe Hamill, David Mann and Brian Morrison
- 28 April to 28 May 2011
Using almost exclusively the products of photography training workshops, this selection reveals an alternative vision of the Belfast Exposed archive beyond images of riots, funerals, paramilitaries and other gritty reminders of Belfast's troubled past.
Revealing previously unseen images and finding beauty in overexposure, cropping and other photographic accidents, Will we be there? expresses the excitement in discovering a beautiful or inspiring image, encouraging the viewer to investigate the archive for themselves.