Fantastic Opportunity - NI Hospice Calendar 2018
In partnership with Northern Ireland Hospice, we are offering all of our training course participants the fantastic opportunity to have their photographs included in the very popular annual calendar produced by NI Hospice.
This year, the charity is asking participants from our training courses to contribute photographs of well-known landmarks, scenes and places of interest from across Northern Ireland’s six counties. Each year, the calendar raises vital funds for both Northern Ireland Children’s Hospice and Northern Ireland Hospice.
There is room for 14 images (including a key image on the front cover, and the month of January 2019) and, ideally, the calendar will include at least one image from each county in Northern Ireland. Neil Fowler, Retail Manager at Northern Ireland Hospice said: “Our annual NI Hospice calendar is one of the most popular items we sell at Christmas in our 26 retail shops across Northern Ireland and via our website. This is a great opportunity for photography enthusiasts to contribute images that best represent landmarks that make Northern Ireland the famous and beautiful place it is."
They print 3,000 copies of the calendar, with the potential of raising £12,000 profit, making it the main focus of their Christmas range every year. Previous contributors have gained a lot of exposure on social media, local news websites and print media. The selected photographs will be featured on the website and social media pages of both NI Hospice and Belfast Exposed, providing the possibility for the photographer to gain a lot of exposure.
- Photographs must be well-known landmarks, scenes and places of interest from across Northern Ireland’s six counties.
- Only 2 or 3 photographs may be submitted by each course participant.
- Ideally, the photographs would not have people in it.
- Each image should have a title, date and a short description/story to accompany it.
- Each image will credit the photographer.
- Image file type should be JPEG.
- Image file size should be less than 5MB.
- Entry deadline is Friday 21st July.