Plan Your Visit
Getting to Belfast Exposed is simple, as we’re situated in the heart of Belfast’s bustling Cathedral Quarter. Our galleries open Tuesday to Saturday, from 11am to 5pm.
As well as being a short walk from Belfast City Centre, nearby parking for visitors is available at the following locations:
- Donegall Street Car Park, directly opposite the gallery.
- Hill Street Car Park, at the junction of Hill Street & Talbot Street
- Academy Street / Exchange Street Car Park, next to the MAC.
- Hi Park Multistory Car Park, High Street.
- St Anne’s Square Car Park.
- Castle Court Shopping Centre.
- On-street car parking is available on Donegall Street, Talbot Street and Academy Street.
Plan your visit below with our exhibitions, courses, and recommendations for other activities in Belfast.
Belfast Exposed Photography
23 Donegall Street
Belfast BT1 2FF
Telephone +44 028 9023 0965
Explore the exhibitions on display in our three galleries and relax in our bookshop complete with self-published, limited edition and locally produced titles that cannot be found elsewhere. Read more about our current exhibitions below.
Take part in one of our many courses to learn and enhance your photography skills. We deliver a wide variety of photography courses to the public throughout the year. Check out our upcoming courses below.