Level 3: Landscape PhotographyCourses
About The Course
This practical, hands-on course is designed for intermediates, and those who have completed or are already familiar with the topics covered in ‘Level 1: Introduction To Your Digital Camera’ and ‘Level 2: Develop Your Photography Skills’.
Day 1 will be based in the Belfast Exposed studio where we will fully prepare you with the knowledge to move into the field of landscape photography with confidence, looking at both historical and contemporary work. Day 2 is on location. The location will be decided on day 1, as well as the choice between a morning sunrise shoot or an evening sunset shoot. Day 3 is back in the studio. The photographs taken on day 2 will be reviewed, with the tutor providing valuable, constructive feedback. Followed by further teaching on the subject.What you will need
- A digital camera with manual controls, or film camera.
- We recommend you complete ‘Level 1: Introduction To Your Digital Camera’ and ‘Level 2: Develop Your Photography Skills’.
- Shutter release remote control (the camera’s timer can be used as an alternative).
- Accessories: blank digital memory cards, an ND filter and a sturdy tripod.
- Water/windproof clothing and a packed lunch.
- Gain experience and knowledge of landscape photography.
- The materials, equipment and setup required for high-quality landscape photography.
- The ability to layer, compose and juxtapose an eye-catching landscape photograph.
- Where to publish your images for a wider audience.
- How to develop a substantial portfolio of professional standard work with the help and guidance of the Belfast Exposed tutors.
For more information contact Conor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up for the Course
We have 30 years experience delivering practical training courses enabling students to develop and grow as photographers. Our photography training structure has 4 stages, where students progress through each stage, developing their skills and understanding of photography. Participants may begin their journey at any stage.
We also offer one-day specialist Focus On workshops. Alternatively, if you would like a Bespoke training course, we can create a one-to-one training experience for you.
Stage 1 is an introduction to digital photography, designed both for beginners and those wishing to refresh previous knowledge.
Stage 2 is for those who want to further develop their knowledge and practice of photography, and provides the opportunity to have your work reviewed by one of the Belfast Exposed tutors.
Stage 3 will help you develop your personal style, confidence and technique, by experimenting with a number of specialist themes and practices. We offer Stage 3 courses specialising in Street, Portrait, Landscape and Documentary photography. your work reviewed by one of the Belfast Exposed tutors.
Stage 4 is an extensive, advanced level course designed for photographers with a keen interest in moving into a career or education in photography.