Level 3: Street PhotographyCourses
About The Course
This practical, hands-on course is designed for intermediates, and those who have completed or are already familiar with the topics covered in ‘Level 1: Introduction To Your Digital Camera’ and ‘Level 2: Develop Your Photography Skills’.
Street photography is the art of capturing life, culture and humanity, commonly in a candid manner. A street photograph usually features unmediated chance encounters and random incidents within public places, and often has an idea, story or message going on beneath the surface. This creative and practical course will help you to develop and gain confidence in street photography, how to approach your subject, shoot candid shots and develop your personal style and technique.What you will need
- A digital camera with manual controls, or film camera.
- We recommend you complete ‘Level 1: Introduction To Your Digital Camera’ and ‘Level 2: Develop Your Photography Skills’.
- Gain experience and knowledge of street photography.
- How to approach your subject with confidence.
- How to develop your own style of street photography.
- Wide experimentation in response to weekly creative assignments.
- The benefit that street photography brings to other areas of your photographic practice.
- How to develop a substantial portfolio of professional standard work with the help and guidance of the Belfast Exposed tutors.
For more information contact Conor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up for the Course
We have 30 years experience delivering practical training courses enabling students to develop and grow as photographers. Our photography training structure has 4 stages, where students progress through each stage, developing their skills and understanding of photography. Participants may begin their journey at any stage.
We also offer one-day specialist Focus On workshops. Alternatively, if you would like a Bespoke training course, we can create a one-to-one training experience for you.
Stage 1 is an introduction to digital photography, designed both for beginners and those wishing to refresh previous knowledge.
Stage 2 is for those who want to further develop their knowledge and practice of photography, and provides the opportunity to have your work reviewed by one of the Belfast Exposed tutors.
Stage 3 will help you develop your personal style, confidence and technique, by experimenting with a number of specialist themes and practices. We offer Stage 3 courses specialising in Street, Portrait, Landscape and Documentary photography. your work reviewed by one of the Belfast Exposed tutors.
Stage 4 is an extensive, advanced level course designed for photographers with a keen interest in moving into a career or education in photography.