About The Course
This technical course is aimed at beginners to Photoshop and those wishing to refresh previous knowledge.
The course will introduce you to the Photoshop interface and will cover the basic Photoshop features such as working in layers, and techniques that you can use to adjust, correct and enhance your photographs.What you will need
- No requirements. We provide iMac computers with Photoshop and images for you to use during the course.
- Basic overview of the display, interface and controls of Photoshop.
- How to use and work with layers.
- How to use exposure adjustments such as levels, curves etc.
- How to use colour adjustments such as saturation, colour balance etc.
- How to use the dodge and burn tool effectively.
- How to use tools such as clone stamp, spot healing brush etc.
- How to size and save your photographs for both print and web use.
For more information contact Conor at email@example.com
Sign Up for the Course
Unfortunately this course has been fully booked.
We have 30 years experience delivering practical training courses enabling students to develop and grow as photographers. Our photography training structure has 4 stages, where students progress through each stage, developing their skills and understanding of photography. Participants may begin their journey at any stage.
We also offer one-day specialist Focus On workshops. Alternatively, if you would like a Bespoke training course, we can create a one-to-one training experience for you.
Stage 1 is an introduction to digital photography, designed both for beginners and those wishing to refresh previous knowledge.
Stage 2 is for those who want to further develop their knowledge and practice of photography, and provides the opportunity to have your work reviewed by one of the Belfast Exposed tutors.
Stage 3 will help you develop your personal style, confidence and technique, by experimenting with a number of specialist themes and practices. We offer Stage 3 courses specialising in Street, Portrait, Landscape and Documentary photography. your work reviewed by one of the Belfast Exposed tutors.
Stage 4 is an extensive, advanced level course designed for photographers with a keen interest in moving into a career or education in photography.