Presenting Yourself SuccessfullyEvents
Date21st April 2018 - 22nd April 2018
Time9.30am - 5pm
LocationBelfast Exposed Photography Gallery
Cost£25 VAI Members / £35 Non-members
About The Event
To book click here.
Why attend the course?
- Do you get nervous before and during presentations?
- Are you curious as to why some of your presentations just don’t hit the mark?
- Would you be interested in being able to hold an audience’s attention?
- How would it be if you had the skill that would allow you to engage with your audience?
- Interested in presenting so well that people ask you back?
- What results would you get if you could truly deliver your message to the whole audience?
The course is designed for people who want to present themselves successfully. The 1 day course is very practical, where you will grow as a presenter and be able to confidently deliver presentations that hit the mark and engage with the audience.
By the end of the course you will have the ability to:
- Formulate your presentations in a way that ensures very effective results
- Confidently deliver powerful and effective presentations in a way that engages with your audience
- Creatively enhance your presentations through the use of humour and stories
- Positively affect the mental and emotional state of your audience through the use of powerful and effective techniques
- Know how to deliver a presentation in a format which greatly improves your connection with the audience
- And above all to have a very enjoyable and memorable experience
- Maximum Participants: 12
- Training day from 9.30am to 5:00pm
- Lunch & refreshments are included
- Who should attend: anyone who wants to deliver effective and engaging presentations and to help them communicate more effectively with others
The aim by offering this course is to offer people a highly valuable and quality experience – we do not want this to be a seminar, we want people to go away with skills they can put into practice straight away. To ensure that this is possible, we will be limiting attendance at these events.