To support our team during an exciting period of growth, we are recruiting for an experienced and professional Fundraising and Development Officer to join our ranks.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Belfast Exposed and make a vital contribution to this dynamic and unique organisation. The successful candidate will be able to thrive in this demanding environment and help the team maintain the excellent reputation we have established at local, national and international level.
The successful candidate will work as part of a core staff team, reporting directly to the CEO. Primarily office based The Belfast Exposed Fundraising & Development Officer will seek funding to add to the strategic development of the organisation. This post is not responsible for core funding, but rather has responsibility to generate income for plans linked to future developments sustainability for Belfast Exposed. A key element of the job is to develop sponsorship and corporate donation opportunities as well as diversifying funding streams through trusts and foundations and the commercialisation of products and services. Linking these plans with the Belfast Exposed digital marketing plan, audience development and marketing activities.
All our posts are subject to the availability of funding.
Belfast Exposed Fundraising & Development Officer
- Researching and implementing funding, sponsorship and corporate donations to generate new income streams and contribute to Belfast Exposed strategic development.
- Writing targeted applications to generate income to assist in Belfast Exposed strategic development.
- Creating business cases to garner additional financial support
- Organising events for potential sponsors/donors
- Planning and co-ordinating creative and innovative projects and events to develop new patrons, supporters and sponsors for Belfast Exposed.
- Working with other staff members to ensure that all fundraising activity has a joined-up approach and delivers maximum benefit for the organisation.
- To develop and maintain professional relationships with clients, colleagues, partners and other relevant bodies in line with our values.
- Developing opportunities for audience development.
- Utilising development opportunities as marketing opportunities to increase the profile of the Belfast Exposed.
- Monitoring and evaluating projects for funders
- Maintaining files, both digital and hard copy, relating to Belfast Exposed activities.
- Communicating with stakeholders via email, telephone and face-to-face
- General administration across the range of Belfast Exposed activities.
- Contributing to the publicity and marketing of Belfast Exposed activities
Any other duties necessary for the successful completion of the post
Unsociable hours may apply and where appropriate we are a flexible employer.
|Job Title||Belfast Exposed Fundraising & Development Officer|
|Salary:||NJC point 18 – £27,845 -£29,439 per annum|
|Hours:||37.5 hours pw. Occasional weekend and evening work is required.|
|Location:||Belfast Exposed, 23, Donegall Street, Belfast BT1 2FF|
This post has been funded by the National Lottery Dormant Accounts
You can download an application form below. Completed application forms must be returned by 15th December.
If you have questions about the role, please contact Conor at email@example.com.