As a public gallery and centre of photographic services, we wanted to let you know what measures Belfast Exposed is taking to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our visitors, participants and staff, amidst the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
We are closely monitoring advice from the Public Health Agency and Department of Health, and all public advice regarding coronavirus. We will keep our visitors and participants updated with the latest information and any further changes to our activity, as we continue to reevaluate our position on a daily basis.
Events & Exhibitions
- Our galleries are now closed.
- All events and courses in March & April have been postponed.
- We are postponing April’s upcoming exhibitions to September (original start date was Thursday 2nd April).
- The current exhibitions in Gallery 1 & 2 are to be extended until Saturday 23rd May (original end date was 21st & 28th March respectively).
Visitors & Participants
- Check our website and social media (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram) before visiting for the latest updates on our position regarding coronavirus.
- If you are developing any of the following coronavirus symptoms (cough, high temperature, shortness or breath), please self-isolate at home to protect yourself and others.
- We provide washing facilities, hand sanitiser, disinfectant wipes and we are throughly cleaning and disinfecting our public spaces.
- Please ensure you wash your hands thoroughly before and after your visit; use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available; cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze; put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
We will continue to monitor our position on a daily basis, and will provide you with any updates.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.